Welcome to Creative Learning Center!
Teaching young children is a creative process. The Creative Learning Center's (CLC) curriculum sets forth the program's philosophy, goals and objectives for children as well as guidelines for teaching that address all aspects of a child's development.
Our curriculum provides the framework for what actually happens in a planned environment where children interact with materials, their peers, and adults.
Because children learn from their daily interactions with the environment, a carefully organized and rich environment is the foundation for our curriculum.
By focusing on the developmental progress of each child, CLC's curriculum offers an ideal setting for all children, including those with disabilities.
At Creative Learning Center we encourage parents, grandparents, other relatives, and friends to volunteer at any time. You, as parents, are your child's first and most important teacher. We are very pleased to be able to be your partner in your child's early learning experience.
Special Services Offered
- Preschool Classes (separate fee and registration)
- School-Age Program (before & after school and summer care)
- Recreational Swimming (infant - 3 yrs. at the center; 4/5's - S/A at the public pool)
- Swimming Lessons (when scheduled with the Center's time)
- Story Hour at the Library (4's & 5's)
- Field Trips
- Developmental Curriculum
- Fun Activities on early out day for school age children